Sunday, April 19, 2009

Reese at Therapy!












All these pictures were taken at therapy. I didn't know they were going to try braces on her and the assistant came to get me and told me that Lisa wanted to show me something. When I walk in Reese had the biggest grin and was standing up (albeit with braces and a walker). She just stood there so proud. Lisa said when she first saw herself in the mirror she had said "Reese is tall". So sweet! I'm not sure what this means for her except that she is definitely getting stronger and this is something we were not sure that she would ever be able to do. Good job Reese, keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



5 comments:

Stoker Family said...

Look at her!! I can't believe how big she is! How beautiful, too! Hope you guys are doing good. We are really enjoying China and all we have experienced so far. Love you guys!

PILCHERS said...

what a cutie pie!! so glad for her advancements!!

bknmkalhyland said...

Look at Reesie! Those pictures bring tears to my eyes. She is such a special spirit. Her smile is priceless!

Rosemond said...

Wow! That is so exciting! Reese is just beautiful...I love that big smile!

R. Patton said...

I ran into your mom in Tyler yesterday -- we always find each other in the shoe department at random stores for some reason! :) She reports that you all are doing well, and judging by this post, I'd agree! Wow! Reese is amazing. Oh, and your insanely-daring-cooking-challenges make me drop to my knees in culinary inferiority! You rock, Holly!

CREATE